POLICY GOVERNING COLLABORATIONS/LINKAGES WITH EXTERNAL PARTNERS
- All collaborations and linkages must cover the University’s core values of excellence in teaching, learning and research.
- Collaborations entered into must promote knowledge transfer between UMYU and the other party.
- Collaborations and linkage must demonstrate the value of the linkage and the availability and appropriateness of any institutional resources.
- Approval of all collaborations and linkages rests with the Vice Chancellor.
CROSS BORDER EDUCATION PARTNERS
- Centre National E’Energie Solaiva, Niamey, Niger Republic
- University of Commonwealth, Pennsylvania
- University Putra, Malaysia
- Cairo University, Egypt
- Al’Azhar University, Egypt
- Omdurman Islamic University, Sudan
- International University of Africa, Khartoum, Sudan
- University of Malaya, Malaysia
- International Islamic University, Malaysia
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- Universiti Sains, Malaysia
- Utara University, Malaysia
- Multimedia University, Malaysia
- Virginia State University, USA
- Katsina State History and Culture Bureau
- Abdoumoumouni University Niamey, Niger Republic.
- University of Tahou, Niger Republic.
- University of Zinder, Niger Republic.
- Dandickko Dankulodo University Maradi, Niger Republic.
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NiMet)
SCOPE OF PARTNERSHIP
The scope/objectives of all partnerships listed above are:
- Faculty Exchange.
- Student Exchange.
- Collaborative Research.
- Information Exchange.
- Knowledge sharing through conferences.
- Programme review (expert opinion on new courses).
- Association of African Universities (A.A.U);
- Council for the Advancement and Support of Education (CASE).
- Federation of the Universities of the Islamic World (F.U.I.W).
- International Association of Universities