2018/2019 Undergraduate Registration Guidelines and Printing of Admission Letters
This is to inform all successefully admitted candidate (UTME & DE) into Umaru Musa Yarádua University Katsina to Print their Admission Letters and proceed with registration via the following link.
Undergraduate Registration Guidelines 2018/2019 Session
Read the registration steps carefully before starting your online registration.
STAGE 1: ADMISSION LETTER PRINTING PROCEDURE
1.0 For New Students Only (Undergraduate)
- Click (https://www.umyu.edu.ng/ugadmission)
- Click on the Print Admission Letter link, supply your UTME No as your username and password to print your admission letter then;
- Click on the Print Other Forms link to print associated documents for registration.
STAGE 2: REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
2.0 For New Students Only (Undergraduate)
- While still in STAGE 1 (on your personalised Dashboard), click on Log On To Portal link to access your student portal.
- Make sure you upload your passport photograph and signature in JPEG Format (each not more than 100kb in size). Ensure you provide your correct Email address, Home Address and Phone Number.
- All students must upload their scanned passport photograph (JPEG Format not more than 100kb) and signature (JPEG Format not more than 100kb), as a requirement for online registration.
- Once you have completed the profile update as required, click on the ‘Save Profile’ button at the bottom of the page. You will automatically be redirected to the Payment Page.
At this stage, a student proceeds to make payment using the Paydirect Platform provided by clicking on either of the following Payment Options:
- (i)Bank Branch (for this option, print the transaction ID and take it to a Bank Branch to pay) or
- (ii)Pay Now (for this option, use your ATM card to pay online).
For payment support: Select Payment Support link under “Payment Manager” Menu on your Portal then click “Requery” against the transaction ID you have paid. You can also Print your payment receipt by selecting Payment Support link under “Payment Manager” Menu on your Portal then click “Print Receipt” against the transaction ID you have paid.
STAGE 3: ACCESS TO STUDENT PORTAL
3.0 For New Students Only (Undergraduate) - (https://collegeportal.umyu.edu.ng)
- Upon successful payment, the candidate should again click Log On To Portal to get his Matric Number.
- Bring the Matric Number and evidence of payment to the ICT Directorate to collect your University official email address (without this email, you can’t access the Portal again).
- Note that, you are expected to use your official email address whenever you wish to Log On To Portal to conclude your registration.