ADVERTISEMENT: UMYU MODEL STAFF SCHOOL
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following posts:
- Qualification: NCE/BSc.Ed/B.A. Ed/BED
- Experience: At least 10 Years Post Qualification Experince
- Qualification: NCE in relevant subjects
- Experience: At least 5 Years Post Qualification Experince
Method of Application:
Application forms are obtainable from the following places at the cost of N500.00
- UMYU Consult Ltd, Senate Building, UMYU Katsna
- UMYU Model Staff School, UMYU Main Campus, near School of Pre-degree and Remedial Studies
Conditions of Service:
- Renumerations and Conditions of Service are very attractive.
- Completed forms should be returned on or before Friday 17th August, 2018.
Date of Interview: Wednesday, 22nd August, 2018 at 10am
Venue: UMYU Model Staff School.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Umaru Musa Yar’adua University Model Staff School has been established. It will start with a Crèche, Nursery and Primary programme, and, in the very near future it will expand to a Junior and Senior Secondary School.
The school intends to lay solid basis for scientific and reflective thinking in the children through the provisionof basic tools for further educational advancement, including preparations for entrepreneurship.
In addition, it will further initiate any other programme in the spectrum of education that will be of benefit to the immediate community.
2.OBJECTIVES OF THE SCHOOL:
To serve as a model in all ramifications to other primary schools in Katsina state and the Nation in general, through the Provision of qualitative education for the children/wards of University staff and the general public, under the ages 3-18 years, to qualify them for admission up to the tertiary level of Education.
UMYU Model Staff School is located in the main campus near School of Pre-Degree and Remedial Studies, UMYU, Katsina.The schoolwill open in September, 2018.
The following facilities are available in the school:
- Qualified and Experienced Teachers
- Modern Learning Equipment and Materials
- Conducive Atmosphere for Learning
- Sporting Facilities
There is also a vast land for future development of the school.
5. Admission is available for the following:
- Crèche (Baby Care)
- Nursery 1-3
- Primary 1-3.
6.SALES OF ADMISSION FORMS:
Sales of forms for admission in to the Nursery and Primary classes has already commenced at the following places, at the cost of one thousand naira (N1,000), only:-
- UMYU Consult LTD, Senate Building, Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Katsina.
- UMYU Model Staff School, close to School of Pre-Degree and Remedial Studies, UMYU, Katsina.
7. SCHOOL BUS SERVICE:
The school offers bus service to and fro to interested Parents/Guardians at five thousand naira (N5,000), only per child per term.
SCHOOL FEES FOR NEW INTAKE
|SECTION||1ST Term||2nd Term||3rd Term|
|NON UNIVERSITY STAFF|
For Further Enquiries, Pls Contact:
08065567592, 08069196828, (PA, PRO)
Sani Abdu Funtua,
Ag. MD, UMYU Consult LTD.